Light, packable emergency waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology. For use during sudden storms, the simple pull-on design has lower leg zippers for easy on/off. Hem and insteps are reinforced with abrasion-resistant N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
CONFIDENCE BY DESIGN
The minimalist design helps maximize packability and reduce weight without sacrificing key features. Specifically designed for women, these feature an athletic fit with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.
FOCUS ON MATERIALS
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength. High-wear areas at the instep, lower leg and cuff are reinforced with a heavier weight, more durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
Subtle, thoughtful construction details help shed grams. Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and reduce wear and chafing, and the athletic fit helps maximize breathability and reduce bulk.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEX® reinforced instep patches
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.