Combining two fabrics to provide essential weather protection with maximized stretch and breathability, the Darter is designed to move at a rapid pace. On the front and areas facing the most direct exposure to the elements, Kauss™ fabric sheds weather. This tightly constructed double weave polyester face helps block wind and precipitation while providing breathability and stretch. The back panel is stretch knit Arc’teryx Suncore™, providing higher levels of stretch and breathability and superior next to skin performance and UV protection.
Arc’teryx executes its designs with discipline. Defined by its primary use, the Darter has minimal yet essential stash pockets and reflective safety elements, resulting in a high performance, race ready wind and weather protective shell that weighs a mere 280 grams.
BUILT TO MOVE
The Darter’s ergonomic fit is an important detail that may not be immediately visible but makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort. This freedom is not simply excess fabric volume or space, but carefully planned and patterned ergonomic articulation designed to move as the body moves. By uniting this freedom of movement with technical performance fabrics and a minimalist design, the Darter Jacket delivers peak performance on cool weather runs, cross country ski tours, snowshoe runs and other race pace activities.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Composite construction
- Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Locking zipper pulls
- Elastic cuffs
- Trim, elastic waistband
- Security pocket with media port located inside rear pocket
- Two rear stretchy, stash-and-go pockets
- Reflective blazes on back and sleeves for enhanced visibility in low light
- Kauss™—100% polyester. A weather-shedding stretch double weave. The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort.
- Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% elastane, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.