A unique piece for high output mountain training, the Kapta Dress wicks moisture, stretches, provides ventilation, and is built for exceptional freedom of movement. Used in the main body, Endoguage™ polyester moves moisture, dries quickly and provides a high level of comfort next to the skin. A back panel made from Endoligh™ micromesh elevates airflow for better cooling and evaporation. Both materials are exceptionally light in weight.
The technical dress is a highly functional design for active athletes. It provides the freedom to move fast, minimizes potential irritation points, and is light and cool. The Kapta dress utilizes the streamlined Arc’teryx Athletic fit, keeping the materials close to the body while providing room for airflow and ergonomic freedom. Seams are carefully placed and utilize flatlock construction to minimize irritation, and Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology is used to specifically place each of the fabrics where it will deliver its best performance.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN for WOMEN
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment, and that includes a no-compromise approach when developing specifically for women. With a focus on athletic freedom and function, The Kapta’s patterning, aesthetic, materials and feature selection are the result of the longstanding Arc’teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- Lumbar stash pocket with zip
- Endogauge™ - 100% polyester
- Endoligh™ - 100% polyester (mesh)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.