Alpha FL 45 Backpack
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Aggressive attention to performance details and our commitment to quality combine in an alpine-ready pack. Highly weather resistant, and designed for the rigors of ice and granite, this is the next level for climbers and ski mountaineers.
Our commitment to each subtle detail may seem obsessive, but these details come together to elevate performance. The suspension system offers load support with minimal weight, and the double pull drawcord closure is easy to operate, even with gloves on. Collar serves to extend volume and protect contents when not required.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG
It begins with the materials. Exceptionally light and strong, N400-AC2 pack fabric is coated inside and out to create an air and water impermeable fabric that resists almost any weather condition. Very resistant to abrasion, the bag can be hauled and dragged through rocky environments and withstands abrasion from ice and snow.
STRIPPED DOWN TO THE ESSENTIALS
Weight can slow you down, so the pack is pared down to the essentials. The N400-AC2 fabric is extremely light for its level of strength. Thermoformed shoulder straps cut weight without eliminating comfort. Every gram counts, so even the seam tape is stripped down to 15mm wide.
MOVING FAST AND LIGHTt
Moving fast still requires carrying the essentials. The 45 litre capacity provides enough volume for a long day's ski or a minimalist's multi-day trip. Four attachment points (two on each side) carry skis or a sleeping pad, and the bungee attachment holds crampons or can stash an Alpha FL Jacket for quick access when the weather turns for the worse.
Pack Body: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is coated on both sides to create an air impermeable, waterproof textile. White pigmented inner surface reflects light to help reveal the contents of the bag. Seams are taped for greater weather resistance.
Back Panel: HD 80 foam is a high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against the back.
Collar: N100mr-HT and N70r-HT are used to create the extendable, water resistant RollTop™ closure.
Shoulder straps: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop, Burly™ Double Weave and Hypercell foam are laminated to each other to create luxuriously soft edged shoulder straps that distribute weight without creating hot spots.
Waistbelt: 40mm/1.6" wide nylon webbing
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Main compartment pocket
- External zippered document pocket with key clip
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back
- Arc'teryx AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) suspension system
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- 4 cm/ 1.6 in webbing hipbelt
- Thermoformed shoulder strap
- RollTop™ closure
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Top compression strap
- Two ice axe loops
- Includes bungee front attachment system for carrying campons or additional items
- Six integrated front lash points
- Four integrated side lash points
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- HyPUR-cel® Foam
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
- HD 80 foam back panel
- Burly™ Double Weave
- Surface clean only.
- GearJunkie.com Best in Show at Outdoor Retailer 2014