Kappa Pant Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Free Shipping On ALL Orders (Free 2-Day Over $500.00)Free 2-Day Shipping On All Orders
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Click to Zoom
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLIMBING;abseil;abseiling;adventure climbing;aid climbing;alpine climbing;apparel;ascent;belay;bouldering;climber;climbers;climbing;climbing equipment;climbing gear;climbing gym;climbing route;climbing routes;climbing wall;clothing;crag;cragging;equipment;face;free climbing;gear;holds;ice;ice climb;ice climbing;indoor rock climbing;lead climbing;mountain climbing;mountaineering;Rappel;rappelling;rock;rock climbing;rock climbing wall;scaling;scrambling;sport;sport climbing;summit;trad climbing;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;F12-N80p-X;F12-N80p-XAlpine;
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
600 g / 1 lb 5.2 oz
XPD Expedition fit, (Refer to Men's Sizing Chart)
Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated pant delivers serious warmth with superb breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside. New face fabric lends a supple, durable surface to the lightweight, richly radiant insulated pant. Reinforced knees and seat resist winter abrasion. Breathable fabrics work well in cold dry climates and slow-paced, steady activities and windproof fabric in the core area blocks cold air whilst lightweight insulations traps warmth inside. Cut with an expedition fit to make allowances for winter layering without restricting movement.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Increased breathability—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Articulated knees and seat
- Full length separating side zippers
- Belay fly
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Reinforced knees and seat
- N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Coreloft™ 140 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Kappa Pant:
Questions & Answers