Sabre Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Full protection from wind, wet and snow in a hardwearing shell designed for big mountain skiing and freeride. The N80p-X GORE-TEX® 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction delivers waterproof/breathable protection, durability and has a brushed softshell liner for added insulation and comfort. The relaxed fit leaves room for winter layers and has clean, streamlined style lines.
FOCUS AND REASON
Always with a focus on streamlining function to its essence without compromising performance, Arc’teryx optimized the Sabre Jacket with features to handle the vertical aspects of big mountaint skiing. The helmet compatible StormHood(tm) cinches securely, providing full coverage with exceptional visibility. Rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents come from WaterTight™ pit zips, and the integrated powder skirt is created to deliver a secure fit in deep powder. Pockets are designed and placed to provide security and accessibility, even with a pack on. The streamlined WaterTight™ Vislon zipper in the front seals tight.
Base layer to hardshell, Arc’teryx designers put focused attention towards creating clothing layers and equipment that can work together to maximize function and performance. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. Taking this design commitment to the next level, the Sabre Jacket’s Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sabre Pants to create a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Pit zips with WaterTight™ zipper can be opened to vent heat rapidly
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Non-chafing label
- Heat transfer logo
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award
- Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year Award