Caden Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
STEEP AND DEEP
Our most featured and rugged Whiteline GORE-TEX® Pro jacket is at home with huge, technical big mountain skiing and snowboarding.
BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT.
Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro is engineered for intense work/rest cycles. The new membrane works hard to regulate temperature and moisture during climbs and descents.
IN THE POCKET
Pockets have to be in the right places. The Caden has internal zippered hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket, two chest pockets and a sleeve pocket. Keeps everything where it needs to be.
Deep snow and weather are not a problem. Arc'teryx alpine pedigree comes through in the expedition fit with e3D, the most articulated fit we make to accommodate big moves and maximum winter layers. The powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc™ attachments fit compatible pants, WaterTight™ pit zippers and a helmet compatible StormHood™ seal out the weather so you can focus on turns and terrain.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Laminated construction eliminates bulk and stiffness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Two chest pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Forbes.com - Top 5 New Winter Gear Pieces 2013