Click to Zoom
Moisture-wicking base layer bottom, constructed using odour-control fabric; Ideal as mid-level insulation during stop-and-go activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | AR: All-Round.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
140 g / 4.9 oz
Mid-weight base layer bottom appropriate for cooler temperatures and high-output activities. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ AR (in the body) and Phasic™ SL (in the panels) fabrics in addition to the textile’s construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Benefits include improved temperature regulation and layering.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)