High performance pants for bike commuters. Riding means moving, so articulation and stretch are built in. The cotton polyester blend feels great, and is treated 3XDRY® for increased water repellency and moisture transport. Banded cuffs keep pant legs out of chainrings, and tuck away reflection on the cuffs and back pockets add nighttime safety.
Urban cyclists need protection and freedom to move, and they need something that works off the bike. The Metro Tech™ twill fabric blends 60% cotton with 40% stretch polyester to combine comfort, style and stretch. For added performance, 3XDRY® technology is applied to repel water from the outside, while wicking moisture from the inside.
Another consideration is off bike performance. The design focused on riding, but the real world factored in as well. The fabric has a look similar to denim, and the reflective elements on the cuffs and pockets tuck out of site during off bike work and travel. The zippered thigh pocket is streamlined, and securely keeps a smartphone, map or wallet close at hand.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior with a moisture wicking interior.
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with button closure
- Adjustable pant cuff with snap closures
- Pant cuffs with flip-up reflective blazes
- Belt loops
- Coin pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Two rear pockets with flip-up reflective flaps
- Riveted stress points
- Bar tack reinforced seams
- 6oz. cotton/poly stretch twill - 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester. Dual tone twill stretch fabric combines casual appeal with 3XDRY® a water repellant exterior, wicking interior technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.