Designed to handle a wide range of training and aerobic activities, the versatile Adan Short is constructed from Arc’teryx Invigor™ polyester fabric. Delivering stretch performance with exceptional airflow, and treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish, the quick dry stretch woven fabric is exceptionally light and moves comfortably with body.
FIT AND FAST
Articulated patterning, a gusseted crotch and side split at the hem combine with the fabric’s stretch for exceptional freedom of movement. The design eliminates the inseam, reducing fabric bulk and eliminating potential irritation. Flatlock seams lie flat for added comfort.
MINMALIST AND LIGHT
A streamlined back stash pocket holds small items and is placed for minimal bounce and interference while on the move. The integrated Viente™ mesh brief feels comfortable next to the skin, wicks moisture and provides support. The Adan’s combination of innovative materials and minimalist design results in a short weighing a mere 140 grams.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Elasticized waist
- Lumbar stash pocket with zip
- Reflective logo
- Invigor LT™—Polyester weave with mechanical stretch
- Viente™—100% polyester 140 g/m². Lightweight, highly air permeable knit mesh textile that has wicking properties for moisture management. An anti-microbial treatment controls odours.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.