A2B Commuter Jacket
Versatile, mountain inspired softshell built for the rigors of everyday life. Kavan™ polyester fabric is water and wind repellent and delivers a dynamic two way stretch. Cut for the active commute, the fit is trim without binding. Integrated reflectors on the cuffs and collar add safety for active commuters, and tuck out of site for a cleaner look. Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered back pocket stow the goods.
REAL WORLD VERSATILITY
The minimalist approach means only essential features are added, nothing extraneous. This is a core principle of Arc'teryx design, and a level of focus that elevates performance and enhances the aesthetic, both requirements for moving through the real world.
Arc'teryx is demanding when it comes to craftsmanship. From patterning to manufacturing, an elevated focus on function and quality is paramount. A pattern is created that fits the body without sacrificing freedom of movement, then the jacket is constructed with ergonomic articulation and gusseting for even greater freedom.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Drop seat
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Long sleeves
- Shaped cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Rear pocket with hidden zip
- Reflective elements on cuffs for enhanced visibility in low light
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Kavan—100% polyester, 177 g/m². A two-way stretch double weave fabric with a special blend of polyester yarns that provide durability, stretch and an interesting back side visual effect. DWR finish for added water repellency.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.