Gamma LT Hoody
Proven performance, exceptional versatility, advanced materials and disciplined Arc’teryx design make the Gamma LT an essential softshell for active alpine and backcountry endeavors. Made from lightweight, hardwearing Wee Burly™ softshell fabric, a DWR (durable water repellant) treated nylon/polyester double weave, the Gamma LT is strong, light and provides moderate warmth and weather protection. The fabric blends wind resistance with air permeable comfort, has elastane fibres for built-in two-way stretch, and is exceptionally durable for its weight. Its wind and water resistance is complimented with a textured backing that adds thermal comfort and moisture transport during active use in cool weather and marginal conditions.
MOVEMENT AND FREEDOM
Alpine travel is dynamic, so Arc’teryx designs for movement. Leveraging articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials, the Gamma LT moves with the body. The Arc’teryx regular fit is streamlined and athletic while allowing room for midlayers. The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full coverage with a high level of visibility and freedom of movement, and the Gamma’s hip length hem and streamlined patterning allow it to lay comfortably under a harness or pack belt. Stretch gusset cuffs provide a secure fit, but push up easily for ventilation.
REFINEMENT AND INNOVATION
Refinement and subtle innovation are Arc’teryx design obsessions. To facilitate heat dump without inadvertent opening, the Gamma LT employs the ingenious No Slip Zip™. The zipper’s unique construction involves a series of bumps on the top few teeth to prevent self-opening, but, as in many Arc’teryx pieces, the zipper may be rapidly opened with a single hand for almost instantaneous heat dump. This seemingly little thing clearly shows the Arc’teryx attention to detail.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated chin guard
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper with wind flap
- Laminated cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Outdoor Magazine Test Win (Germany)