Motus Crew SS Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Created to handle a variety of high output, warm weather activities like trail running, trekking or rock climbing, the Motus Short Sleeve Crew is a versatile high speed performer. Constructed of Phasic™ SL, an advanced bi-component fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly, and disperses odours, the Motus is anatomically patterned and has gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The trim next to skin fit stretches with the body, and the longer hip length cut provides added coverage and layers well under a hipbelt or harness. Reflective blades at the sleeves increase visibility in low light.
A powerful Arc’teryx performance fabric, Phasic™ SL, is a key to the Motus’ function. Phasic™ SL’s bi-component structure combines hydrophobic yarns with multi-dimensional Phi yarns to elevate the level of moisture dispersion. This regulates body temperature during active phases, and dries faster during rest phases. The knit construction’s mechanical stretch eliminates the need for elastic yarns that can retain moisture, but still allows the Motus to provide a performance fit that moves with the body.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.