Kappa Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Kappa Series: Insulated wind resistant outerwear. Highly insulated, windproof, breathable jacket constructed with enhanced WINDSTOPPER® fabric with a softer face, and reinforced shoulders and arms; ideal for active pursuits in freezing weather.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two-way separating front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.