Phase Liner Glove
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Free Shipping On ALL OrdersArc'teryx Veilance products are also available at our dealers: Find A Store
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
F12-Holiday4-Running;GLOVES;gloves;mitts;glove;mitt;handshuh;gants;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;F12-Holiday1-accessories;F12-Holiday3-under50-hatsgloves;
XS, S, M, L, XL
20 g / 0.7 oz
Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Running / Hiking / Trekking / Around Town
Quick dry liner glove that manages moisture with added durability. Improved Phasic™AR fabric is patterned to fit fingers precisely, reducing bulk in seams and adding longevity. Gauntlet is long and slim for easy layering.
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Long cuffs
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropelene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Phase Liner Glove:
Questions & Answers