Konseal Hoody 3/4 Zip Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed as a versatile midlayer for alpine, rock and ice climbing, the ¾ zip Konseal Hoody also functions as a standalone piece. Made from Polartec® Power Dry fleece with Hardface® Technology, the Konseal Hoody has a high warmth to weight ratio and is highly breathable. The hardwearing outer face sheds light moisture and moves easily under outer layers. Cut to ride below the waist, the jacket fits comfortably under a harness.
MORE THAN HOOD
The hood integrates a Phasic™ AR panel that can be worn as a neck gaiter, or, if conditions warrant, be deployed as a balaclava for full face coverage. The Phasic™ material provides added warmth and has exceptional moisture wicking properties and stretch.
The Konseal Hoody’s design takes a focused, minimalist approach. The fit is trim and precise. Gusseted underarms and articulated patterning provide ergonomic freedom and prevent the jacket from riding up while reaching. The front zipper runs deep for quick ventilation, and thumbholes help keep the sleeves secured in place while providing a layer or warmth and protection for the hands.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
- 3/4 length front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Drop back hem
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Polartec® PowerDry with Hardface® technology—91% polyester, 9% spandex, 163g/m². Lightweight, thermally efficient voided fleece has great stretch, with Hardface® technology for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.