Fortrez Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Built for alpine versatility, the Fortrez Hoody is an alpine essential. The hoody takes full advantage of Polartec® Power Stretch with Hardface® Technology. The fabric is an exceptionally warm fleece with superior abrasion resistant properties, a smooth face that sheds moisture and layers easily, and a high level of versatility that makes it well suited to mixed alpine conditions.
The fit is trim and athletic. By staying close to the body, better thermal efficiency is achieved, and a more rapid transfer of moisture vapour is facilitated. The fit also allows easy layering as conditions change. The hood is streamlined with the stretch in the fabric, allowing it to layer under a helmet or StormHood™. A Phasic™ AR panel is integrated into the hood to be used as a neck gaiter or balaclava.
READY TO MOVE
Arc’teryx knows that ergonomic freedom is essential. Leveraging articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials, the Fortrez moves with the body. The longer cut and drop back hem stay put under a harness or hip belt. Flatlock construction minimizes seam irritation. The two hand pockets are streamlined, and a small pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Lightly insulated
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
- Chin guard
- Full front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.