Providing protection and performance for a mere 115 grams, the Incendo Jacket is minimalist shell created for running and high output mountain training. Made from Lumin™, a hyperlight ripstop fabric, the Incendo resists wind and water while providing a level of air permeability that aids evaporative cooling. A DWR treatment elevates water resistance, and mesh underarm panels provide ventilation. Arc’teryx Composite Mapping technology strategically places the mesh and Lumin™?fabrics to provide the most effective balance of protection and climate management.
High output training requires dynamic movement. Clothing needs to elevate freedom, not restrict performance. The Incendo’s ergonomically efficient trim fit stays close to the body, and gusseted underarms and articulated sleeves are carefully patterned for exceptional ergonomic freedom. Features are minimalized and specifically selected to maximize performance, reduce weight and bulk, and improve comfort. Reflective blades enhance visibility during predawn or evening training sessions, a drop back hem extends coverage, and the low profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement. Compact, light and packable, the Incendo stuffs into its own pocket.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Composite construction
- Open mesh underam panels to provide ventilation
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.
- Best On Test - Outdoor Fitness Magazine (UK)