Highly versatile jacket designed for colder weather training or post workout cool downs. Solanice midweight fleece has a grid backing to effectively trap warmth with minimal bulk and weight. Moisture transport and stretch performance are built into the fabric technology. The jacket's high collar seals in warmth, and two zippered front pockets hold essentials and warm the hands.
The carefully designed athletic fit uses innovative patterns that create a three dimensional form for a truer fit. Integrated articulation to enhance freedom of movement, and the streamlined athletic fit minimizes bulk but allows room for light layering.
Solanice™ mid-weight polyester fleece with mechanical stretch has a smooth face with a grid back that efficiently traps heat while reducing weight and bulk. It is comfortable next skin and has a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation. The UPF rating is 50+.
PERFORMANCE AND VERSATILITY
This is a go-to jacket. Materials, features and design combine for a versatility that takes on hardcore training days and carries over to more static activities. Paired with the Stradium Pant, it creates a core cool weather system for outdoor athletes.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Stretchy cuffs
- Wide hemline
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- MP3/Cell phone pocket inside hand pocket
- Reflective logo
- Solanice™—100% polyester. Smooth outer face with a tiny micro grid fleece backer
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.