Rush Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed as a ski specific piece for the backcountry, the Rush jacket strategically combines two different GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics to provide durability in high abrasion areas and wearable comfort elsewhere. The N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro body combines protection with lightweight performance, and hardwearing N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro reinforcements at the hood and shoulders protect from cuts and abrasion. Arc’teryx Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings a remarkably efficient level of articulation that gives the Rush Jacket a high level of freedom on uptracks and descents with allowance for maximum winter layers.
Base layer to hardshell, Arc’teryx designers think in terms of systems to create clothing and equipment that comes together to maximize function and performance. Patterning, features and fit align to elevate freedom of movement, weather protection, ventilation and fit. The Rush Jacket’s Slide’n Loc™ attachments take this even further, attaching to compatible pants, including the Stinger and Sabre, to create a unified piece working as a single unit.
Minimalist design keeps weight to a minimum, while maintaining a full feature set for alpine protection. The Rush Jacket’s design is carefully aimed at the backcountry. The StormHood™ provides full coverage weather protection with exceptional ergonomics and vision. WaterTight™ pit zippers provide quick ventilation, and use specific pockets are thoughtfully placed for efficiency and security.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - XPD - Expedition Fit
Expedition fit is suitable for winter / extreme conditions. The larger cut accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement. Our maximum fit with room for a base layer plus multiple, thick cold weather mid-layers.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.