Alpha SV Glove Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | SV: Severe Weather. Anatomically superior, advanced waterproof GORE-TEX® glove, engineered using our new Tri-Dex™ Technology; Ideal for use in the backcountry. An outer shell of GORE-TEX® is waterproof, windproof and breathable; the inner liner provides quick drying fleece warmth.
Our revolutionary Tri-Dex™ Technology patterns each finger individually for exceptional dexterity and a precision touch. N80p-X GORE-TEX® fabric has a durable outer surface to increase longevity. The inner glove liner is constructed of high loft fleece insulation that maximizes warmth and is removable for a quicker dry time. Durable leather reinforcements on the palm and fingers. An external wrist cinch with ladder lock buckle adjusts easily and is secure. Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use. A wide gauntlet fits easily over any jacket sleeve.
Master of Alpine Situations
The Alpha SV Glove is built for the most extreme conditions. Removable wrist leashes prevent a critical loss, leather reinforcements provide protection from rock and secure grip on ice tools, wide gauntlet fits over any insulated jacket sleeve and a one handed wrist cinch secures glove position.
Tri-Dex™ Technology uses a three-lobe pattern to individually map a three-dimensional shape for each digit. An unparalleled advancement in dexterity, the technology also uses micro seam technology to reduce bulk, enhance comfort.
N80p-X GORE-TEX® fabric has exceptional abrasion resistance. Engineered to deliver the highest level of windproof waterproof/breathable protection, this smooth surfaced textile readily sheds precipitation, ice and reduces overall wear and tear. Leather reinforced palms and fingers are supple and durable.
The inner fleece liner is a hi-loft Polartec® Wind Pro® textile with high wind resistance, low stretch, exceptional warmth and breathability to keep working hands dry in cold environments. Removable liners are easy care: remove them for drying; machine wash to reduce odour. Velcro® interface holds the liner in position, maximizing comfort and dexterity.
- N70p GORE-TEX® 3L
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
Tri-Dex™ Technology patterns each finger of the glove separately to mimic the hand's natural position. By doing this, and using construction methods that make use of minimal seam allowances and strategic placement of the seams, gloves made with this technology have remarkable dexterity and precision touch. An outer shell of GORE-TEX® is waterproof, windproof and breathable; the inner liner provides quick drying fleece warmth.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is exceptionally durable, fully waterproof and windproof, and highly breathable to regulate moisture and temperature during exertion
- Secure wrist closure with removable wrist leashes
- Seam free fingertips for comfort and touch
- Removable liner
- Short cuff with Velcro® interface that keep liner in position
Downloadable Fact Sheet
Learn More About This Product
Polartec® Alpha® Insulation
Polartec® Alpha® is a lofty fleece knit insulation that is specifically designed to be combined with air permeable fabrics that are useful during high aerobic activities.
- Highly stable insulation providing excellent warmth
- Knitted insulation does not pull apart and can be combined with highly air permeable fabrics
- Quick drying
Climbing and alpinism focused pieces: harness compatible length and waistline; chest pockets accessible while wearing a pack or harness; maximum articulation for overhead motions; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem; highest possible durability-to-weight ratio; emphasis on lightweight materials.
SV | Severe Weather
Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (11 mm)
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for unparalleled finger dexterity
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Laminated cuffs
- Removable wrist leash
- External adjustable wrist cinch
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
- Removable fleece glove liner
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
- Lezanova Leather
- Surface clean only.
- ISPO Outdoor Award
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
- Men’s Journal - Gear of the Year 2010
- National Geographic Adventure (Online) – Gear of the Year Award 2010
- Op Pad Magazine's Outdoor Award