Macai Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Charted for Warmth
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
Take A Look Around
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Keibo Jacket.
Full Feature List
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Soft chamois-lined collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Recco® reflector
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- N40r-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L tricot technology
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft™ Compact 60 g/m² insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
- Do not iron.