Rho LTW Zip Neck Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
MAPP Merino wool base layer jersey. Rho LTW layers provide a close-fitting garment that maintains its shape and aids in transferring moisture away from the body.
Base-Layer Base Layer
Insulation-and-Layering Mid Weight
Insulation-and-Layering Base Layer
- MAPP® Merino wool
Wool naturally adjusts its thermal properties in response to changing humidity levels. What this means is that because wool generates heat as it becomes damp yet remains warm when wet, in cold temperatures the body retains warmth during exertion, whereas in hot temperatures, the dampness spreads across the wool and cools the body. Rho LTW layers provide a close-fitting garment that maintains its shape and aids in transferring moisture away from the body. Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, even with prolonged wear.
- Wool is warm in cold climates and cools the body in hot environments
- Lightweight, naturally odor resistant
- Flatlocked seams add comfort and reduce chafing
- Laminated chest pocket with zipper
- Ergonomic fits are motion-friendly and keep the fabric close to skin
- Gusseted underarms/ crotch allow unrestricted movement
- Tapered fit (bottom)
- Half-zip allows heat venting
Downloadable Fact Sheet
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Next to Skin Fit
These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency.Used for base layers which integrate well with Expedition, Trim, Athletic and Relaxed Fit.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Thermally efficient moisture wicking base layer.
LT | Light Weight
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Minimal odour retention
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Chest half zip
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- 5% Elastane
- Mountain Merino Wool - 95% New Zealand Merino wool, 5% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.