Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Harness HemLock™ Insert
The Arc'teryx Harness HemLock™ insert is designed to keep your jacket from riding up when wearing a climbing harness. The foam insert can be removed when not needed.
- Functional — keeps jacket in place when worn under a climbing harness
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with limited durability.
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
- Soft laminated chin guard
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.