Home › Men's
› Phase SV Crew LS
Click to Zoom
Moisture-wicking base-layer, constructed using odour-control fabric; Ideal as mid-level insulation during aerobic activities. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SV: Severe Weather.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
155 g / 5.5 oz
Our warmest weight base layer crew neck in the Phase family is appropriate for cold temperature, high-output activities. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ SV (in the body) and Phasic™ AR (in underarm area) fabrics, in addition to the flatlock construction and comfortable next-to-skin fit, eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Benefits include improved temperature regulation and layering possibilities.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)