Beta SL Pant
Emergency pull-on waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology. Reinforced hem and insteps are abrasion-resistant and durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric. Lower leg zipper accommodates boots. Light, ergonomic and compact, it is designed for use when the weather takes a sudden turn for the worse.
The minimalist design helps maximize packability and reduce weight without sacrificing key features. Reinforced in key wear areas, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement, while WaterTight® lower leg zippers help accommodate boots.
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength. High-wear areas at the instep, lower leg and cuff are reinforced with a heavier weight, more durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
Subtle, thoughtful construction details help shed grams. Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and minimize wear and chafing. Key wear areas are reinforced for extended durability.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEX® reinforced instep patches
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.