Men's / Stingray Jacket
Stingray Jacket Men's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Generous cut for easy layering
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Adjustable drawcord in powder skirt
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.