Simplicity, versatility and performance come together in the A2B T-shirt. Made from Arc’teryx Polylain™, a lightweight polyester/ merino wool blend fabric, the A2B T-shirt stays comfortable across a wide range of temperatures and activities. Its clean lines, inherent durability and wool's natural resistance to odour make it a core piece for travel and active urban commuting.
BORN TO RIDE
More than just a T-shirt, the A2B is a result of careful, thoughtful design. Gusseted underarms improve mobility, and the extended length maintains coverage while bent over handlebars. The Trim fit stays close to the body to improve fabric performance without sacrificing freedom of movement and easily layers under a more formal work shirt.
Full Feature List
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- Polylain™ – 58% polyester, 42% Wool. Our lightest merino wool jersey knit blend features filament yarn polyester for added strength and moisture management. Merino wool helps keep things comfortable across a wide temperature range and even provides some anti-odour properties.
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.