Dually Belay Parka
THE ANCHORING TOOL
The most serious cold, wet or humid weather belay jacket; the Dually has two layers of high performance ThermaTek™ insulation. Expedition fit allows maximum winter layers underneath without binding and the hip length provides solid, reliable coverage.
The expedition fit has been revised with smaller chest and shoulder diameters for a closer fit, with less bulk and more mobility.
LINE OF VISION
A helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates without blocking vision while the visor protects from snow and dripping water.
Full separating centre front WaterTight™ Vislon zipper gives you options when working with packs, harnesses and ropes. Insulated hand pockets, two internal mesh pockets and a stuff sack with clip-in point for attaching to a harness.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Serious warmth protection
- Compressible and packable
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Dual layers of Thermatek™ insulation for superior warmth
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Includes stuff sack
- ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.
- Hand wash only.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Alpinist Mountain Standards Award
- Urban Climber Magazine's Staff Pick