Home › Men's
› Gamma MX Jacket
Click to Zoom
Breathable, articulated soft shell jacket; ideal for alpine climbing and backcountry activities. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz
Athletic Fit, Hip Length
Ideal for dynamic backcountry activities in mixed weather conditions, this mobile, articulated soft shell jacket is engineered to provide elemental protection with high levels of breathability and mobility.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves ConfigurationHem Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Fortius 2.0™—53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Climbing Magazine's Editor's Choice Award