Designed with a focus on fast paced training, the Trino Jacket combines the weather resistant, windproof protection of WINDSTOPPER® with the air permeable stretch performance of Vistrasari™. Protection is focused in the front of the jacket. The chest, shoulders and tops of the arms are constructed from WINDSTOPPER®. Utilizing Vistrasari™ under the arms and on the back and sides elevates temperature regulation and ergonomic freedom.
Every feature on the Trino Jacket is selected for high output activities. Stash pockets in the rear are designed for grabbing energy foods or other small essentials without breaking stride, and the zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials. The drop hem at the back provides added coverage, and the collar is brushed for softness.
BORN TO RUN
Cross country skiing, snowshoeing and running all require ergonomic freedom. The Trino jacket leverages Arc’teryx articulated patterning and gusseted construction for maximum range of motion without excess fabric or volume. The jacket stays streamlined, and motion is free.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Locking zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Long sleeves
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- P50k WINDSTOPPER®
- Vistrasari™—90% polyester, 10% elastane, 230 g/m². High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.