We're sorry, our online services are currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Click to Zoom
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;GENDER FEMALE;damen;femme;femmes;gender specific;ladies;lady;woman;women;women specific;womens;women's;TRAVELLING;commute;commuter;travel;travelling;traveling;journey;urban;city travel;city;business travel;business;CASUAL;urban;urban play;city life;lifestyle;stylish;
XS, S, M, L, XL
295 g / 10.4 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length
This casually-styled hoody is made of soft, supple brushed knit polyester with a touch of spandex for freedom of movement. The fabric’s technical profile delivers excellent moisture wicking performance. Large cowl hood adds warmth and style.
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Oversized cowl hood with drawcord
- Stretchy cuffs
- Tanica™—79% polyester, 21% spandex, 227g/m². A mid weight, four-way stretch polyester/spandex knit textile with a soft face and a lightly brushed back.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.
Find dealers in your area who have recently received a shipment of the Corbela Hoody:
Questions & Answers