Morra Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
BEYOND THE SHELL
Some days, it's warm enough to run a shell pant. For the rest of the winter, there's the Morra. Synthetically insulated, waterproof pants that are lightweight and keep a low profile silhouette. Comfortable and stylish for skiing and riding in bounds.
THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS
Windproof and waterproof GORE-TEX® keeps the weather out, while Coreloft™ Compact 80 insulation seals in warmth.
WaterTight™ side opening zippers have mesh lined PowerGuard™ vents to prevent snow entry yet allow heat to escape on long, deep runs that make the legs burn.
PROTECT YOUR INSTEP
Kick around the mountain without worry—Keprotec™ insteps take a beating from edges and boots.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Wide cuffs to fit easily over boots
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Snap waist closure
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.