Soleus 3/4 Tight
Designed for race days, this ¾ length performance tight uses Arc'teryx Altavela™ fabric to wick moisture and deliver a supportive fit with excellent stretch. The Race Pocket system uses strategically sized and placed pockets for rapid access to essential items needed on extended runs.
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN
Created specifically for women, these have a carefully developed pattern with body mapped articulation that enhances the fabrics stretch properties and delivers a three dimensional range of motion without binding or creeping. Flatlock construction creates a smoother surface to reduce irritation, and streamlining the Race Pocket System into the waistband keeps them accessible but out of the way.
Altavela™ stretch fabric is a 74% polyester, 26% spandex blend. This creates dynamic, long lasting stretch performance with excellent moisture release and quick drying properties. Powernet Stretch Mesh is strategically employed to help maximize ventilation.
For serious runners and competitors, streamlined performance is essential, enduring comfort is key, and everything needs to work together. To that end, these tights are carefully designed to work in tandem with other Arc'teryx Endorphin gear. Pair it with Sarix SS top for a top flight, race ready system.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Wide, comfortable waistband
- Rear pocket with laminated zip
- Two mesh hip stash pockets
- Two lumbar stash pockets
- Altavela™ stretch—Polyester/Spandex blend. A single knit polyester jersey fabric with high performance stretch
- Powernet Stretch Mesh—83% nylon, 17% spandex. Stretchy, resilient mesh fabric.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.