A2B Tank Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The A2B Tank combines simplicity, versatility and performance. Made from Arc’teryx Polylain™, a lightweight polyester/merino wool blend fabric, the A2B Tank provides comfort across a wide range of warm weather activities. Its trim silhouette, inherent durability and natural odour resistance make it an easy choice for travel, urban commuting and everyday wear.
Active commuting in an urban environment means function and style can no longer be mutually exclusive, and the A2B reflects this in its careful, thoughtful design. Ergonomic patterning provides built in freedom of movement, and the extended length with drop back hem maintains coverage while bent over handlebars. The women’s specific Trim fit is part of the A2B’s streamlined aesthetic, layers easily and stays close to the body to improve fabric performance.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Crew neck
- Drop back hem
- Polylain™ – 58% polyester, 42% Wool. Our lightest merino wool jersey knit blend features filament yarn polyester for added strength and moisture management. Merino wool helps keep things comfortable across a wide temperature range and even provides some anti-odour properties.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.