Designed for mountain training in summer conditions, the Kapta SS uses a combination of materials to maximize air permeability, moisture management and comfort. Endoguage™ polyester in the body moves moisture, dries quickly and provides a high level of comfort next to the skin. A back panel made from Endoligh™ micromesh elevates airflow for better cooling and evaporation. Both materials are exceptionally light in weight, and combine with the minimalist design to keep the Kapta’s weight at a mere 105g (3.7oz). Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology is used to specifically place each of the fabrics where it will deliver its best performance.
Whether it’s endurance work at a race pace or getting out to maintain peak fitness, the Kapta’s women’s specific, purpose driven design is crafted for the demands of serious mountain training. Each seam is strategically placed, and then sewn using flatlock construction to minimize irritation. The Athletic fit stays close enough to the body to maximize the fabrics’ performance but provides room for airflow and ergonomic freedom, and the V-neck with Endoligh™ mesh panel helps with cooling. A small zippered pocket stashes essentials and is carefully placed so as not to impede stride.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Short sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Endogauge™ - 100% polyester
- Endoligh™ - 100% polyester (mesh)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.