Home › Women's
› Phase SL Camisole
Click to Zoom
Lightweight, form-fitted camisole top; ideal as a lightweight insulation layer during aerobic activity in cooler conditions. Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SL: Superlight.
SKIING;alpine skiing;apparel;backcountry skiing;descent;equipment;gear;mountain;piste;ski;ski clothing;ski conditions;ski equipment;ski gear;ski slope;ski sports;ski trips;skier;skiers;Skifahren;skiing;slope;slopes;snow;snow skiing;snowsports;winter ski;winter skiing;SNOW SHOEING;apparel;back country;backcountry;equipment;gear;hike;hiking;mountains;peak;snowshoe;snowshoe apparel;snowshoe clothing;snowshoe equipment;snowshoe gear;snowshoe trails;snowshoeing;snowshoeing equipment;snowshoes;snowshoing;snowshow trail;snowsports;trail;trails;winter snowshoeing;SNOWBOARDING;apparel;backcountry snowboarding;descent;equipment;gear;snow boarding;snowboard;snowboard clothing;snowboard equipment;snowboard gear;snowboarder;snowboarding;snowboarding equipment;snowborder;snowbording;snowsports;BASE LAYER;thermal underwear;thermals;underwear;baselayer;base-layer;insulationLIGHT WEIGHT INSULATION;feather weight;featherweight;light weight;lightweight;super light;superlight;ultra light;ultralight;ultra-light;
XS, S, M, L, XL
60 g / 2.1 oz
This super-light, silkweight, camisole is form-fitting with mechanical stretch and engineered for optimal moisture transfer and management during stop-and-go activities. During active phases moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. Entering a rest phase the broadly dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry-time to keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ions provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
Full Feature List
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Stretchy straps for extra comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)