Sentinel Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
The Sentinel Jacket is created specifically for the snow with design and features optimized for big mountain skiing and free riding. Constructed from N70p GORE-TEX® with 3L soft shell construction, the jacket is windproof, waterproof and has a soft brushed liner for light insulation. Built-in articulation through the shoulders and sleeves provides advanced ergonomic freedom during descents. The relaxed cut layers easily, and the jacket's length offers extended protection.
WaterTight™ pit zips add ventilation, important on warm days, and pocket location is carefully selected to provide easy access with a pack on. Large cuffs fit easily over or under gloves, and the helmet compatible StormHood™ secures with a single hand and delivers full protection with maximum visibility.
Base layer to hardshell, Arc'teryx designers take a holistic approach, looking at how clothing layers and equipment that can work together to maximize function and performance. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. Taking this design commitment to the next level, the Sentinel Jacket's Slide'n Loc™ attachments link to the Sentinel Pants to create a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
Learn More About This Product
Helmet Compatible Stormhood™
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood™ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm & 19 mm)
- Women's specific design and fit
- Gathered fabric sections on front for aesthetic design
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Stealth hood adjusters
- Laminated chin guard
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Lift pass loop
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award