Home › Women's
› Phase SV CZ Bottom
Click to Zoom
Phase Series: Moisture wicking base layer | SV: Severe Weather. Moisture-wicking base-layer with through-the-crotch zip, constructed using odour-control fabric; ideal as mid-level insulation during aerobic activities
ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;MOISTURE WICKING/ BREATHABLE;breathability;breathable;breathible;eliminating;moisture repelling;moisture removing;moisture wicking;quick drying;quick-drying;venting;wicking;wicks moisture;COLD CONDITIONS;autumn;climate;cold;cold weather activities;cool;extreme cold;fall;freezing;frigid;severe;temperature;temperatures;winter;winter layer;NORDIC;apparel;backcountry ski gear;backcountry skiing;cross country ski trail;cross country skier;cross country skiing;crosscountry skiing;equipment;gear;nordic skier;nordic skiing;nordic skiing equipment;nordic skiing gear;skate skier;skate skiing;ski trail;snowsports;trail;trails;xc skier;xc skiing;SKI TOURING;alpine ski touring;apparel;ascent;backcountry ski touring;cross country ski touring;descent;equipment;gear;out of bounds skiing;ski tour;ski touring;ski touring equipment;ski touring gear;snowsports;telemark skier;telemark skiing;touring equipment;SKIING;alpine skiing;apparel;backcountry skiing;descent;equipment;gear;mountain;piste;ski;ski clothing;ski conditions;ski equipment;ski gear;ski slope;ski sports;ski trips;skier;skiers;Skifahren;skiing;slope;slopes;snow;snow skiing;snowsports;winter ski;winter skiing;SNOW SHOEING;apparel;back country;backcountry;equipment;gear;hike;hiking;mountains;peak;snowshoe;snowshoe apparel;snowshoe clothing;snowshoe equipment;snowshoe gear;snowshoe trails;snowshoeing;snowshoeing equipment;snowshoes;snowshoing;snowshow trail;snowsports;trail;trails;winter snowshoeing;SNOWBOARDING;apparel;backcountry snowboarding;descent;equipment;gear;snow boarding;snowboard;snowboard clothing;snowboard equipment;snowboard gear;snowboarder;snowboarding;snowboarding equipment;snowborder;snowbording;snowsports;BASE LAYER;thermal underwear;thermals;underwear;baselayer;base-layer;insulationF10-BaseLayer;BASE LAYER;baselayer;base-layer;PREMIÈRE COUCHE;première-couche;premiere-couche;sous-vêtements;sous-vetements;sous vetements;F11-SV-Mens;layering-system;F11-phase-mens;F11-phase-all;thermal;thermals;underwear;underwear;base layer;undies;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;F12-backcountry-colddry-phaseSV;F12-backcountry-colddry-mens;F12-Holiday3-51to100-baselayers;F12-Holiday4-Baselayer;
XS, S, M, L, XL
130 g / 4.6 oz
Our heaviest weight base layer bottom in the Phase™ family, appropriate for cold temperatures and high output activities. Featuring comfortable anatomical shaping and mid-level insulation, these super-wicking base layer bottoms with through-the-crotch zip, which are compatible with the Alpha SV Bib CZ, are ideal for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ SV (in the body) and Phasic™ AR (in the panels) fabrics in addition to the flatlock construction and comfortable next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation and improved temperature regulation and layering. Encapsulated silver-ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control. Regular cut has 30” inseam.
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
Waist & Belt Configuration
Logos & Label ConfigurationInseam Length (cm)
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
- Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)