Sentinel Pant Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Created for skiers and ridersin a big mountain, free ski setting, the Sentinel Pant is waterproof, breathable, hardwearing, and combines a relaxed fit with clean lines. Storm protection and warmth come from the N70p-X GORE-TEX® 3L lo-loft softshell fabric. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel.
OPTIMIZED FOR DESCENT
Features are geared for repeated descents. The PowderCuffs™ seal out snow, can fit under snowboard highbacks, and are built from rugged 100D Cordura® to resists tears and abrasion. Colour matched Keprotec™ instep patches prevent damage from edge cuts and debris. Large side pockets channel cargo away from impact zones, and double side zips open wide for rapid ventilation while traversing to steeper terrain. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with the Sentinel and Tempest Jackets’ powder skirts, creating a unified clothing system that helps seal out driven snow.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Lightly insulated
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Women's specific design and fit
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Low-rise waist
- Belt loops
- Hip pocket with zip
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Freeskier Editor's Picks Award