Ceva Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $200.00
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
F12-Holiday1-layers;F12-Holiday4-SkiSnowboard;F12-midlayers-verywarm;SNOWBOARDING;apparel;backcountry snowboarding;descent;equipment;gear;snow boarding;snowboard;snowboard clothing;snowboard equipment;snowboard gear;snowboarder;snowboarding;snowboarding equipment;snowborder;snowbording;snowsports;SKIING;alpine skiing;apparel;backcountry skiing;descent;equipment;gear;mountain;piste;ski;ski clothing;ski conditions;ski equipment;ski gear;ski slope;ski sports;ski trips;skier;skiers;Skifahren;skiing;slope;slopes;snow;snow skiing;snowsports;winter ski;winter skiing;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;JACKET INSULATED;insulated jacket;winter jacket;
XS, S, M, L, XL
370 g / 13.1 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length
Gender Equivalent Product:
Lightweight, insulated jacket that can be used as a stand alone piece or as a cold weather mid layer. Inset panels of stretch fabric under the arms stop just above the hip for extended range of motion without compromising warmth. Well suited to cold dry conditions. A dropped hem positions jacket for maximum core protection.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Stretchy side panels
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Soft, brushed microsuede-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Metal zipper pulls
- Full front zip with insulated wind flap
- Stretchy cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Coreloft™ 80 gm/m² insulation
- Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.
- Colibri™—40D nylon, lightweight, wind resistant mini ripstop taffeta with DWR coating
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Questions & Answers