Beta LT Hybrid Jacket
The most packable and supple jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection; constructed using GORE-TEX® with Paclite technology in the main body, and reinforced with GORE-TEX® with 3L tricot technology in high wear areas. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | LT: Lightweight.
The most packable and supple jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection; constructed using GORE-TEX® with Paclite technology in the main body, and reinforced with GORE-TEX® with 3L tricot technology in high wear areas.
Versatile, highly packable, lightweight, and supple waterproof/breathable protection with Arc'teryx hybrid mapping technology for extended wear. GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite technology is used in the main body to minimize weight and increase packability. Key wear areas utilize 3L GORE-TEX® with tricot technology to boost durability. WaterTight™ pit zippers add ventilation, and generous hand pockets are pack strap compatible.
Outdoor athletes face several challenges, and balancing lightweight with durability is always an issue. The Beta LT hybrid uses Arc'teryx hybrid mapping to address wear while keeping weight and pack size to minimum. Specifically mapped use of different materials creates a carefully designed hybrid that delivers durability where it's needed, and leverages lightweight fabric technologies where they perform best.
DESIGNED FOR FREEDOM
Anatomical shaping and ergonomic patterning combine for fit, comfort and maximum mobility. Gussets under the arms to allow the arm to flex without the sleeve riding up, and the cleverly designed DropHood™ cinches securely to move with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility. This attention to freedom of movement is a focal point of the Arc'teryx commitment to highly functional design.
LIGHT AND PACKABLE
The Beta LT Hybrid Jacket weighs a mere 350g (12.2oz) and takes up minimal space in a pack. This ability to easily bring it on mountain adventures makes it a versatile piece for emergency weather protection and as a peak bagger's wind shell.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N40p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.