A motion-focused, water resistant runner's shell that helps block wind and light precipitation. Mesh venting under the arms helps regulate body heat, and the women's specific patterning offers a trim fit with maximum freedom of movement. Reflective blazes improve visibility in low light, and a slight drop hem protects the lower back area. The jacket compactly stows into its own pocket.
Lumin™ 100% nylon fabric is hyperlight but with exceptional strength for its weight. The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, wind resistant, breathable and has a DWR treatment to help shed light precipitation.
Running is dynamic; your whole body is moving, so freedom of movement is built into the jacket. Articulated elbows bend with your arm to keep cuffs from riding up. Gusseted underarms and a slight drop in the hem help prevent gaps when your reach is extended.
Using innovative patterning, premium materials and a disciplined commitment to only essential features, every possible step was taken to shed weight. At only 105 g (3.7 oz) the jacket provides coverage and performance without slowing you down. Complete your cool weather system with a long sleeve Ensa top and the Cita ¾ Tight.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.