Trino Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Designed with a focus, the Trino Jacket combines the weather resistant, windproof protection of WINDSTOPPER® with the air permeable stretch performance of Vistrasari™. Protection is focused on the front of the jacket. The chest, shoulders and tops of the arms are constructed from WINDSTOPPER®. Utilizing Vistrasari™ under the arms and on the back and sides elevates temperature regulation and ergonomic freedom.
Every feature on the Trino Vest is selected for moving quickly. Stash pockets in the rear are designed for grabbing energy foods or other small essentials without breaking stride, and the zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials. The drop hem at the back provides added coverage, and the collar is brushed for softness.
STREAMLINED AND FREE
Arc’teryx designs with human motion in mind. Excess fabric or added volume does not truly create ergonomic freedom. Arc’teryx uses advance articulated patterning and gusseted construction for maximum range of motion without excess fabric or volume. The jacket stays streamlined, and motion is free.
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Locking zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Long sleeves
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Internal MP3/key/card pocket with audio port
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- P50k WINDSTOPPER®
- Vistrasari™—90% polyester, 10% spandex, 230 g/m². High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.