Alpha SL Pant
Crafted to deliver optimized performance for minimal weight, the Alpha SL Pant easily fits in a pack, ready to provide waterproof/breathable protection if needed. N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is waterproof, breathable and exceptionally light. Its nylon ripstop face offers some abrasion and tear resistance. Where higher levels of durability are required, Arc’teryx uses hardwearing N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
THE ZIP SYSTEM
The Alpha SL has an intelligently designed side zip system. Running the length of the pant, the zipper separates completely, making the pant exceptionally easy to put on and take off as weather shifts. By partially unzipping each side at the top, the system creates a drop seat, a key feature that is truly appreciated when needed. Arc’teryx WaterTight™ zippers are used for a streamlined, snag free profile.
Designed for a wide range of alpine pursuits, the Alpha SL Pant balances essential features with minimal weight. Drawcords at the hem work with a tuck away bootlace hook to provide a secure, full coverage fit, even while climbing. The dual waist adjusters fit comfortably under a pack or harness, and the trim leg fit reduces crampon snags and allows for more effective layering. Fit and ergonomic performance are essential, so Arc’teryx uses a women’s specific design, carefully articulated e3D patterning and a gusset at the crotch for maximum freedom of movement.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Snap cuff-closures
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced instep patch
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N150p GORE-TEX® Pro 2L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.