The Cita Jacket is a motion focused, highly packable shell that helps block wind and light precipitation during trail runs and high output mountain training. Constructed from Lumin™, the Cita is incredibly light, tear resistant, and balances wind resistance with air permeable comfort. A DWR (durable water repellant) treatment helps shed light rain, and mesh panels under the arms help prevent overheating. Features are built in, seamlessly functioning with the jacket to maximize performance, reduce weight and bulk, and enhance comfort.
Because mountain training is dynamic, freedom of movement is a necessity. The women's specific design, motion friendly Arc’teryx trim fit, and articulated elbows and gusseted underarms work in concert for maximum freedom on the move. The drop back hem provides increased coverage, and the low profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement. A zippered pocket at the hip includes a secure internal pocket and cord port for a smartphone or media device. Reflective blades improve visibility in low light. Weighing only 105 grams, the Cita stuffs into its own compact pocket so it’s easy to pack and carry.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Open mesh underam panels to provide ventilation
- Low profile collar
- Full front zip
- Elastic cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C)
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Hang to dry.
- Iron on low heat.