Women's / Maeven Jacket
Maeven Jacket Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Low Profile. High Comfort.
A low profile, technical jacket that is an excellent mid layer for hard working days. The nylon/polyester Polartec® Powerstretch fabric is durable and moisture wicking, ensuring that you stay dry even while working hard.
Mid height collar keeps the back of the neck protected, an area where body heat is commonly lost. Large volume hand pockets mean there's room for stuff and your hands during rest moments.
The cuff, hem, and collar are all bound with durable Rentex Stretch ML fabric to give you a secure fit and prevent any cold fingers of air from poking through.
Full Feature List
- Low profile
- Compressible and packable
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Four-way stretch textile
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Mid-height collar
- Full front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® PowerDry with Hardface® technology—53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% spandex, 241g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.