Sylva Parka Women's
Shop Online - Inventory Search
Select your size and colour to buy direct from Arc'teryx or from authorized online dealers.
Arc'teryx and Dealer Inventory Search - Buy Online from an Arc'teryx Dealer
Sorry, no inventory found at our dealers.
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx BUT it is available to buy from our online dealers.
Add to Arc'teryx Cart - Free Ground Shipping Over $200
This item is out of stock at Arc'teryx. Add to Wishlist?
Learn More About This Product
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer
To find out how to calculate your body measurements, view our Sizing Charts:
Women's Jacket Length Comparison
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Women's specific design and fit
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Insulated collar
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Full seat coverage
- Internal chest pocket
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreline™ liner fabric
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.