Home › Women's
› Sylva Parka
Click to Zoom
Women's specific, Insulated, windproof long coat with insulated hood and subtle design detailing. Ideal as a casual yet stylish urban coat for cold winter conditions.
F12-Holiday2-wmns;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;CASUAL;24;casual ;office wear;traverse;twenty four;twenty-four;urban;CASUAL;urban;urban play;city life;lifestyle;stylish;ARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;F12-Holiday2;F11-winterresort-all;F11-winterresort-wmns;F12-Holiday4-Casual;
XS, S, M, L, XL
690 g / 1 lb 8.3 oz
Relaxed Fit, Mid-thigh length
This version of a traditional parka coat is cut extra long to keep legs and lower torso warm. The WINDSTOPPER® shell fabric repels gusts and repels precipitation. Insulated with Coreloft™ 140 insulation, this thermally-efficient jacket is perfectly suited for casual activities.
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Women's specific design and fit
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Insulated collar
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Full separating two-way front zip
Hem ConfigurationPocket Configuration
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Internal chest pocket
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreline™ liner fabric
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.