Motus Crew SS
Created for high output activities on warm weather days, and designed specifically for women, the Motus Short Sleeve Crew is optimized for versatility and performance while trail running, trekking or rock climbing. The Motus is anatomically patterned and has gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The trim next to skin fit stretches with the body, and the longer hip length cut provides added coverage and layers well under a hipbelt or harness. Made of Phasic™ SL, an advanced bi-component fabric that wicks moisture, the Motus dries quickly, and disperses odours.
When optimizing a design for versatile performance, fabric is essential. The Motus leverages Phasic™ SL fabric’s bi-component structure to elevate the level of moisture dispersion. The fabric regulates body temperature during active phases, and dries faster during rest phases. The knit construction’s mechanical stretch eliminates the need for elastic yarns that can retain moisture, but still allows the Motus to provide a performance fit that moves with the body.
Learn More About This Product
Full Feature List
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Short sleeves
- Reflective logo
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Kauftipp Outdoor Magazine (Germany)